- Would you like your development initiatives to be more strategically aligned and positioned within your organisation?
- Are you looking to upskill your internal trainers so they can design and deliver more effective in-house programmes?
- Would you like to enhance your own facilitation and design skills?
Our train-the-trainer programmes can build your organisation’s in-house training capacity and equip you, your managers, HR professionals and trainers with the skills and knowledge to design, deliver and evaluate first-class training.
Our key programme areas include:
- Learning Needs Analysis – identifying what you want from your development interventions
- Design – generating interactive and impactful learning programmes
- Delivery – facilitating workshops with confidence and skill
- Evaluation – capturing the impact of the learning after the event
Our programmes range from separate one-day workshops on each of these elements to more extensive interventions covering the whole training cycle.
These programmes will help the participants to:
- Identify learning needs at an individual, team and organisational level
- Define objectives that meet both business and trainee needs
- Plan and design training to gain the commitment and enthusiasm of trainees
- Recognise the different learning styles of participants and adapt their training accordingly
- Deal with challenging trainees in their workshops
- Identify different training methods and know when to use them
- Ensure training is interactive and participative and not simply a presentation
- Know when and why to adopt a facilitative or directive training style
- Take relevant steps before and after training to ensure the best outcome for the business and participants
- Evaluate their learning interventions at all levels
For more information about our train-the-trainer services, please contact us.
“Really enjoyed the course. It was interactive and enjoyable, with great discussions, activities and facilitation. My aspiration would be to emulate this.”
Karen Daugirda, Trainer at First Data