Designed to meet your specific needs, our modular programmes will improve the effectiveness of the leaders and managers in your organisation.
Our programmes help individuals to:
- Identify and adapt their leadership/management style to deliver outstanding results
- Know how to work more effectively to bring about positive change in the organisation
- Develop practical approaches to deal effectively with day-to-day management challenges
- Deal with performance issues in a timely and effective manner
- Take away practical tools and further develop their confidence to deal with difficult situations
- Develop ways to build renewed motivation through feedback and other techniques
- Improve their self management
- Take away and use tools and techniques for team processes such as team meetings and planning
Key programme areas include:
- The essence of leadership and management
- Personal effectiveness and time management
- Improving communication and resolving conflict
- Managing performance
- On-the-job coaching and training
To ensure that the participants gain the maximum benefit from the learning content – and that the learning gets transferred to the workplace – our programmes often combine experiential workshops with action learning, where participants work together in small groups to consolidate and build on their learning.
“We appointed J9W to develop a bespoke management development programme for our senior managers and team leaders, many of whom had little or no previous management experience. Janine and her team created a cost-effective, comprehensive and fun programme which was well received by all who attended. Our staff particularly liked the practical tools and techniques presented at each session which they were immediately able to make use of in their work. This toolkit of management skills, combined with the opportunity to feedback on their experiences in subsequent training sessions, ensured that the learning quickly became embedded in our organisation. For me, it was the most useful programme I’ve ever attended.”
Simon Cox, Managing Director, Ariel Communications
For more information about our leadership and management development services, please contact us.